Newbie would like a buddy please.

Thursday has come and still no AF. I'm still not testing until Saturday. We almost bought a test yesterday but we only wanted to get the own brand version because it can get so expensive and it just seems a waste if it's a bfn, but they were all out of stock. I'll pick one up tomorrow is she still hasn't arrived and test first thing on Saturday.

I'm still quite chilled about it. I think about it a lot, but I'm not stressing about it.

Ugh, I always get throbbing painful spots right before AF shows up so I feel your pain. How are you feeling today?

i know what you mean about the cost.. the FRER are so expensive :growlmad:
i got a 2 pack of the boots own brand last month so got one left for this month worked out at £4.99 for 2 not too bad!

got everything crossed that AF stays away for you and you get your BFP saturday hun xx

well today i feel sooooo strange and im convinced something is going on with me!
had a dizzy spell last night and i have never had one in my life! and also getting flu like symptoms so either majorly run down or BFP on its way hopes its the latter xxxx

Happy Friday Ladies! This was my O week so now I start the 2ww. I also started acupuncture so I hope that helps as well. How's everyone doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->