Newbie would like a buddy??

mamicoch

Mammy to one & pregnant!
Reaction score
Hey!
We've been TTC since April '10, with one mc in July.
We've had a pretty relaxed approach to conceiving up until now (it'll happen when it happens sort of thing).
So this month is the first time I've worked out my ovulation calculator, and will be locked away with my hubby most of this weekend!
I think I'm 7dpo, but used an online calculator to tell me that this weekend will be my most fertile time.

Anybody out there want to be my buddy & maybe help me put with a little guidance on all the technicalities and lingo??

Be nice to hear from someone!
:flower:

Hey!
We've been TTC since April '10, with one mc in July.
We've had a pretty relaxed approach to conceiving up until now (it'll happen when it happens sort of thing).
So this month is the first time I've worked out my ovulation calculator, and will be locked away with my hubby most of this weekend!
I think I'm 7dpo, but used an online calculator to tell me that this weekend will be my most fertile time.

Anybody out there want to be my buddy & maybe help me put with a little guidance on all the technicalities and lingo??

Be nice to hear from someone!
:flower:

Just read back, what it should say is I'm CD7! And so this weekend will be my most fertile time!

I guess that makes more sense!!:haha:

HI mamicoch!

Id love to buddy up with you! I'm currently CD11, been TTC #1 for like 13 cycles now.

Id there any lingo in particular you want to know? lol

Hello!!:hi:

Well, I've been reading through the forum and *think* I'm starting to get to grips with it all now!

Used an online calculator thingy to work out I should be ovulating this weekend, so it's all go in my house, ha!
Trying to make sure that we srill have sex for fun though, don't want to get too caught up with temps & counting days etc just yet!

Do you have any children already?
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"