Duffy

Reaction score
Hello everyone, this looks like a great forum to join other women and share the experience of pregnancy! I learned march 30 I was pregnant, I am now 6 weeks and 4 days along. Anyhow I just wanted to say hello!!!

Hi and welcome!! I am new to this section as well and just getting the feel of everything in the Tri boards.. Best of Luck to you and congratulations!!

Hi thanks for the warm welcome *smile* I'm really excited to chat with other mamas to be, lol!!! I want to check out the rest of the board but I'm about to leave work and head home, thanks again for the warm welcome!!

Hi thanks for the warm welcome *smile* I'm really excited to chat with other mamas to be, lol!!! I want to check out the rest of the board but I'm about to leave work and head home, thanks again for the warm welcome!!

Anytime!! Look forward to chatting with you!

Hi, thanks again! Thanks I look forward to chatting with you too! Are you three weeks prengnant? Looking at your ticker LOL, I need to get one myself!

Welcome & congratulations! I'm new to the forum as well. Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Hey ladies, Im also a newbie. Congrats 2 all on ur pregnancies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->