Newbie!

Yellow Star

Reaction score
Evening everyone, thought I would sign up and say hello!

Been looking at the site for a few weeks now and it seems like a mine of information.

Husband and I have been married for six months and plan on trying for a baby in February, we will both be 30 next year.

Off to look round more of the site, looking forward to getting to know some of you!

Yellow star welcome to B&B and WTT. I am trying in Feb too, there is a Feb 2010 WTT club you should join that and we can all move over to TTC together. Congrats on getting married recently and I hope its a quick few months for you here.

Hi and welcome to babyandbump! It is a great site and a great help. Hope you move quickly to the pregnancy forum!! x

Thanks for the welcomes, I will check out that other thread too. I'm so excited, can't wait for February to arrive!

Welcome to BnB - the ladies really are lovely in WTT. February will come around soooo soon!

We've been married for 7 months now and we're waiting until June next year - and I can't believe how quickly the time is going (even if a do whinge about it a little bit sometimes!)

Enjoy your time here :flower:

hi :hi: and welcome - i will ttc in june a few months after you and i will be 31 when we do - hope you find everything and everyone as helpful as i have

hi and welcome!

I too am planning on starting TTC in feb, there seems to be a few of us so fingers crossed we get some BFP's together!

Welcome to WTT :hugs:

Hope to keep you sane while waiting :haha: I'm losing my marbles already!

Welcome hun and good luck :) you'll find (hopefully) that many of the girls on here are amazing :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->