Newbie....

Sticky5

Reaction score
Hey there! I'm Emily, mom to 5 kids 6 and younger :happydance:

I had my tubes tied nearly 19 months ago, but my body has had a really bad reaction to it, so we'll be having a reversal in the next few weeks. And with it getting closer, we're starting to talk about TTC down the road. I have to wait 8 weeks after surgery to even attempt TTC at all, but likely we will wait a bit longer than that. Just looking for a place to "hang out" while we wait lol. So, hello! :flower:

Welcome! Great place to be if you're trying to pass the time while waiting. Everyone here is very nice and super helpful! Hope your reversal goes smoothly! Do you have a date for the surgery yet?

No, once I finish the payment stuff when we get paid I'll get to select a date and have an official time to look forward to! We decided on this 10 months ago and it's felt like a long 10 months lol.

Hi and welcome! :flower:
Wow 5 kids under 6! How do you find it? I've always wanted a big family close in age but I don't know if I could cope with that many so young!

It's a circus lol. We both grew up in big families so we have some heightened ability to manage the chaos, I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->