R

raindrops009

Hiyah Guys,
I'm 16, 17 in June and waiting to try. I'm in college and have a part-time job which pays well when the boss decides not to be the village idiot and only give me four hours a week! Pfft.. yeh anywaiis..
I'm waitin until i'm 18 or over TTC if i'm still with my OH that is. I want to have a baby before my dad passes away as he's got cancer and it keeps comin back so we're unsure how long he has left.
I posted somethin in the Teen Pregnancy thing, as last week I was sure I was pregnant, but i've come on heavily so i now know i aint...
Would just like to say hi :)
x

Yerp you did hun

I'm in here too waiting until I have finished Uni to try for baby number 2
xx

Yerp you did hun

I'm in here too waiting until I have finished Uni to try for baby number 2
xx

Think i've decided until i've got a full-time job. Either want to become full-time were i work now or get a job as a teaching assistant. Both i would have experience for :)
Decided not to wait for ages, as i'm pretty sure my OH i will be stickin with and will eventually at 18 be financially able to bring up a baby x

Hello. I know how you feel about wanting to have a baby before your dad passes. My dad is in ill health, also and I'm afaid he wont be there to walk me down the aisle let alone see my babies. :/

Hope you enjoy it here.

Hello. I know how you feel about wanting to have a baby before your dad passes. My dad is in ill health, also and I'm afaid he wont be there to walk me down the aisle let alone see my babies. :/

Hope you enjoy it here.

I always say 'Dad i can't wait till when i'm older and my kids stay at yours and you and Mum can take them places, like i use to at Nans.. bla bla bla' and he just says 'Well i won't be around for long'. It's horrible and then it brings it right back to earth. I want my future kids to know their grandad x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->