Newborn at Christmas

milliew

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Baby number 3 will be delivered by section on the 19th of December. My eldest is 4 and my current youngest will be 20 months then. I'm trying to be really organised for christmas. I've started my shopping. Just wondering if anyone has any tips or ideas on what else I should be organising to try and keep it as stress free as possible. Anybody else had a newborn at this time of the year?

DD2 was born on 5 December but spent a week in hospital when she was around 10 days old . She also arrived early lol we didn't do much planning which was kinda silly .

I would just say get everything in early with regards to Christmas and also nappies formula etc so your not needing to run out when it's extremely busy !

Do all your wrapping as you go . I was still wrapping Christmas Eve until 2am !

Enjoy Christmas with your two little ones !

My second was born 20/12. I did the following:

- had all presents bought and wrapped by the end of November
- booked to do all the Xmas/ Santa stuff late November/early December
- organised when we'd see some family over Xmas (coming to us)
- but yes best one for me: booked a grocery shop for 23/12 and completed the shop beginning of December, this was a godsend just having the food turn up at a time I wouldn't want to be thinking about grocery shopping!

Oh yeah and it terns of baby lol, I had all that stuff bought and organised by December.

Thanks ladies. I may sit down and start writing out lists of what I need to organise. Fingers crossed i will have everything done by the end of November. I will just have to be super organised this year! Definitely going to wrap as I go and book a grocery shop

I had my youngest on the 21st December, I recommend getting ALL shopping done by the start of the month lol. I started having contractions on the 20th so spent that evening whizzing around Tesco finishing buying presents for my then 19 month old and stuff for my hospital bag. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->