newborn carriers

mwah_xx

Reaction score
I'm thinking ahead to when baby #2 is born in April, if he/she is like ds then they will love the boob and being cuddled and I will need to have my hands for ds at least someof the time.

For ds I used a baby Bjorn until I wised up and sold it for an ergo which I still use on occasion now. For the next I am considering some form of wrap over the newborn ergo insert

Does anyone have any recommendations bearing in mind:
1. Its highly likely that I'll have another csec so will have scar/wound to contend with for first month at least before I feel normal!!

2. I live in Dubai. Its super duper hot here and baby due as we are headed for summer (can be anywhere 40-50 degrees and 80-90% humidity. Hideous!!!!!)

3. I want to bf in it and I'm not the most coordinated or graceful of souls!!!!! And I'll need to be very discreet as its Dubai though likely to be in soft play areas

I was thinking maybe a ring sling?! Help!!

Definitely a ring sling! Cooler, less fabric, easy on the healing tummy, BFing friendly etc :)

You can also use the ergo without the insert (which would be wayyyy too hot!). You can just roll up a receiving blanket to boost baby up in the carrier :)

Thank you......ooh now which to get!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->