Newborn. @Large@ bundle of boys clothes. - sold subject to payment.

katstar

Reaction score
I have this large bundle of new born baby boys clothes. They are all in very good, clean condition and from a pet and smoke free home.
In the bundle there is

2x t-shirts, conbats and jeans.jpg

2x new born t-shirts, 1 x jeans and 1 x combat type trousers

3 sleep suits, with matching hats and vest.jpg

3 x sleepsuits. 1 blue and white stripe, 1 x gray stripe from john lewis and 1 x primark set with matching vest. All have matching bonnets.

safari friends coat, brown cardi, socks, scratch and booties.jpg

1 x green, light wool cardigan, 1 x safari friends coat, 3 x pairs of scratch mits, 1 x pair of bear booties and 7 x pairs of socks.

All for £10 and £4 postage. Bargin!! Or if you are only wanting certain items, please make me an offer.

I also have newborn bundles, 0-3 months bundles, 3-6 month bundles nad many more in other threads. If you want more than one bundle, then i am happy to combine postage.

:flower:

Hey, me again! If I add £10 to the payment for the swinging crib would I need to pay for the £4 postage aswell or could it all be sent together?

Thanks x x x

Hey, me again! If I add £10 to the payment for the swinging crib would I need to pay for the £4 postage aswell or could it all be sent together?

Thanks x x x

It would be no problem to send them together hun. No problem at all. Just let me know if thats what you want to do so i know what i am packing up. :flower:
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->