Newborn nappies £1 for 44pk in Asda!

new_to_ttc

fidget is a baby boy!
Reaction score
I havent seen this offer myself but I have just been told so passing the info on, new born size 'new arrival' nappies 44pk in Asda rolled back to £1 today xx

Yeah it's true, here's the link to the site!
https://groceries.asda.com/asda-estore/catalog/sectionpagecontainer.jsp?departmentid=1214921923692

I used these with my LO when she was newborn & they are fab! complete bargain :thumbup: xx

Such a bargain, I used these with my Lo and they were just as good as Pampers

I tried to get hold of it but they are running out at my store and even on the asda website!!! They gave me the wrong size nappies (size 0!) when I wanted for size 1! At the moment I have to use huggies as i cant get hold of little angels and dunno when they will be back in store. Grrr.

I have 9 packs now - everytime I am near asda I pop in but they are always out of stock!

Think I have enough anyway - have around 500 size 1:flower:

I have 9 packs now - everytime I am near asda I pop in but they are always out of stock!

9 packs should defo be enough when i had my LO 13 weeks ago i had 9 packs of size 1 and i used 7 so still got 2 left

if your stocking up i would move to size 2 now

:flower:

9 packs should defo be enough when i had my LO 13 weeks ago i had 9 packs of size 1 and i used 7 so still got 2 left

if your stocking up i would move to size 2 now

Yes, I went through 450 size 1's with my first baby and not expecting a bigger baby this time, so will not get any more size 1's!!!

I got some of these, thought they would be good to try whilst they are on offer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->