newborn wants to feed all day and night

aysmith

Reaction score
I'm going mad, I dont remember my daughter being like this. Please tell me this comes to an end soon? She is 5 days old and all I do is breastfeed her, second I move she starts looking for more or is perhaps sick then looks for more. Feels like I cant move as she will just wake up and fuss again im getting so sore feel like constantly attached to her. Just wondering if anyone has any advice or going through the same?

I went through this with my daughter who is now 10 months old. I felt like something was wrong but she did get better but her feeds never got past 2 hours and she's not great a night still but thats just Emily I think. Some one on here said its because baby is trying to build up your milk supply by constantly feeding. Hope this helps a bit!

Normal for some babies. DD was like that for about 3 ish weeks. She is still learning and building up your silly at the same time. Keep in mind the first growth spurt happens between 5 and 10 days.

The first week or two with mine were an exhausting nightmare, and I have a relatively "good" baby. It should ease up some once your supply is established and baby's stomach holds a little more. You're doing great!

Mine was the same. But now at 6 weeks he can can go 5 hours or so without a feed. Akthough mostly its 2-3 hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->