Newby here

armywifettc

Army Wife w/ 3 DD
Reaction score
:dust:
Well what to say..... I recently had a tubal reversal on Dec. 16th and we are now trying to have our first kid together. I was left with one good tube on the right so it will probaby take some time. Hubby and I have 4 kids together, 2 DD and 2 HS. The girls are mine ( w/ us ) and the boys his ( w/ their mom ), our kids are 9,10,10, and 12. We have decided to have at least on child together and finally after almost 3 long years were able to have my reversal done. I have already started the charting. got thru my first ovu post-op, and bought the primrose stuff tonight to start taking if :witch: comes to visit. This group seems really great and I am happy to be in it. Thanks everyone

Hi and welcome! Nice to meet another army wife on here! Hope youre not waiting too long for another little one!!

Hi and welcome,
after the events of my life for the past few weeks, I had made my mind up to get my sterilization reversed. it was done in 2004 using the clips, My life is so different now.. so many changes have happened. ( new partner, happy with my life etc..) Was it easy for you to get the reversal done? Was it painfall.. Sorry for all the questions but Now my mind is made up.. I really want to have a baby with my partner, and after being so sure I was pregnant. I feel really sad..
Hope you fall pregnant soon.
Keep us posted..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"