**NEWCASTLE Night out**

How stupid am I? I said I could use my husband as a taxi but I'm totally forgetting that he'll be Abbey's babysitter for the night! Hahaha!

haha well we can just chip in for a taxi together? or i may be able to get a lift home with 2 of my mates who are out in town if they get a taxi back so it wouldnt cost that much split 4 ways :)

Just thought, I could get my little brother to do it for a tenner. He has just passed his test so is loving driving at the minute!! Hahaha :thumbup:

How stupid am I? I said I could use my husband as a taxi but I'm totally forgetting that he'll be Abbey's babysitter for the night! Hahaha!

haha well we can just chip in for a taxi together? or i may be able to get a lift home with 2 of my mates who are out in town if they get a taxi back so it wouldnt cost that much split 4 ways :)

Just thought, I could get my little brother to do it for a tenner. He has just passed his test so is loving driving at the minute!! Hahaha :thumbup:

ooh sounds good id give some money aswell :)

OH has agreed to babysit without me having to bribe him :huh: :-k

Woo gdgd I can't wait for this like gonna be guuurd btw I don't know my way around town very well haha I

have you sorted out a hotel the ones who need it yet then? no worrys though we have plenty of time :)

not booked up yet but I think we decided on that Victoria Halls and it was pretty cheap and closest one we could find to town centre with rooms at decent price :)

aw well thats good :D we need to start planning on what we are wearing next :haha:

So sorry ladies. I can't attend :( I didn't realise this is the Saturday before my second wedding anniversary and I'm on SMP now so I can't really afford it anyway. I would normally ask my hubby sweetly if I could loan some money but he has spent nearly £300 on me this weekend so I'd feel cheeky. I hope you girls have a lovely night out, take loads of pictures and hopefully I can come to the next one :) xx

not booked up yet but I think we decided on that Victoria Halls and it was pretty cheap and closest one we could find to town centre with rooms at decent price :)

Do you know where that is Laura? When are we booking it Jess? x
So sorry ladies. I can't attend :( I didn't realise this is the Saturday before my second wedding anniversary and I'm on SMP now so I can't really afford it anyway. I would normally ask my hubby sweetly if I could loan some money but he has spent nearly £300 on me this weekend so I'd feel cheeky. I hope you girls have a lovely night out, take loads of pictures and hopefully I can come to the next one :) xx

Sorry you can't make it hun x

erm whenever, when do ya wanna book it? lol I'm easy...

Do you know where that is Laura? When are we booking it Jess? x

Sorry you can't make it hun x

I dont know where that is lol dont know newcastle very well tbh x

not sure if im going to be able to make it for the 31st im going on holiday in september and i need all the cash i can get :(

Just remembered about this thread! Sorry, oh dear, do you want to reschedule? x

well would u mind a different date or not? it would have to be in september but like the end of it lol or after september i understand if you dont wanna do it then im such a pain in the arse sorry :(

Well I was just thinking, if we do, it'll be loads easier for us to book a hotel because it's miles ahead x

ye I'm up for re-scheduling :) my internet has been playing up so haven't been able to reply sorry. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->