**NEWCASTLE Night out**

actually it's double not twin but what the hell one of us can sleep on the floor if needs be lol

my computer is just not working tonight...it's too slow, how much is the room?

ahh well im gonna go sleep now im knackerd lol talk to tomorrow byeee :D xx

Go to Laterooms.com and type in our date and type newcastle but don't click on anything just keep it as newcastle and look at Newcastle holiday inn x

£55 so like £22.50 each. Late check out I'm looking to see what time we can check in etc.. :)

No I think we should go for the Victoria hall one,, it's closer x x

ah right lol...well I am going to head to bed now but will have a look in the morning and probly PM you on facebook or sumet if your not around on here and we can sort it all out :)

Think that Victoria Halls one had quite a few rooms available so if anyone else needs a room aswell they should be fine :) xx

Wow. I log off and come back to a million pages!! Hahaha. I'm pinching the "Newcastle Night Out" thingy and will have a look for hotels for you :) x

Oh, and I voted for 31st July before reading the rest of this thread! Haha. This should be a good night!! :)

How stupid am I? I said I could use my husband as a taxi but I'm totally forgetting that he'll be Abbey's babysitter for the night! Hahaha!

How stupid am I? I said I could use my husband as a taxi but I'm totally forgetting that he'll be Abbey's babysitter for the night! Hahaha!

haha well we can just chip in for a taxi together? or i may be able to get a lift home with 2 of my mates who are out in town if they get a taxi back so it wouldnt cost that much split 4 ways :)

Hiya.

i only know laura here out people going. I would have loved to come aint been out in newc in years but i aint up home end of july. Think middle of august now. Things tend to change alot, lol.

i would come out again in august leanne :haha: if you wanna go that is lol

aye sure! Sadly can't give you like 3wks notice or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->