Newie Hiya and Hello

littlemorag

stopped counting.
Reaction score
Aloha everybody,

I have just joined after having a lurk and a browse at other posts.
My OH and I have been TTC for 5 months and to be frank - its driving me crazy!
I have decided to track my BBT and see if I am ovulating at all as I have symptoms of PCOS even though I have not been diagnosed.
I am one of those symptom analysers! any tingle or feeling during the two week wait ususally convinces me I could get a BFP but then AF comes with avengeance...

I hope there are other peeps on this site who think they are going crazy like me! I didnt realise how much I really wanted to be a mum till we started trying...

Moragx

I'm totally with you...I had NO idea how much I wanted a baby until we started trying. And I thought it would just be so easy! We've been trying for 4 months, but really trying for just the last 2. This last cycle we tried (are still trying)) the ovulation tests and...I'm still not sure if they helped or not. I'm going to keep peeing on those sticks for the next couple of weeks. Then it's time to pee on the other stick and see if we got pregnant. The waiting game is the hardest part...the anticipation, the wondering, getting the hopes up. Anyway, nice to "meet" you! And best of luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->