New'ish Dad to be

lumptylee

Reaction score
Hello to all. I am a new'ish Dad to be. How you ask? Well my wife has already had one child who is now 6 years old. I have been in her life from the age of 3 and she loves me to bits (miles more than her father). She is proud as punch of me and has to tell everyone who I am, even tho they all know as she does it every time lol.
My beautiful wife is now 7 weeks pregnant as from today and I am so happy. We haven't told sprout (online nickname for me step-daughter) just incase something happens as she would be upset if we had tell her something had happened. We will tell her as soon as the 12 weeks have passed.
I will most likely be on here going " aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah what do I do?" and stuff like that.

Thank you for the warm welcome.
I will put a pic on here soon of my step-daughter as there is a few things I would like to say and explain, because if all goes well with the growing bump it will be all new for both and my wife as our little girl has a trachy of which she has had since birth.

You are going to be a fantastic dad as already thinking about everything for the future.

Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->