newly preg with lower hcg then i expected

ihave5boys

Reaction score
Found out sunday i am preg. Thinking my last cycle was feb 4 i would be about 5 weeks. Got hcg drawn on monday came out to a 10 dr says early on. Ok figure i had a 33 week cycle maybe i was more like 3.7 weeks (my hope) so i go back tomorrow.

But looking at my calender my expected ovulation was 12 days from first + we had intercourse 8&13 days before + so you think i ovulated later around that 8 days or the 13 days ok for hcg level as 10.

Starting to get mervous about my lab in the morning.

Vicki

Try not to worry. It's get possible you ovulated later or implanted later. And this early on the base number isn't so important its whether or not it doubles after 48-72 hrs that matters. So don't dwell (easier said than done I know!) I hope your test goes well xxx

It went up to 59 used a double calculater and it said it doubled 1.2 days. But tge nurse was like there is nothing much else we can do but check in a week and see what happens and that will let us know if your early or non viable. I will go on progestrone and try to stay calm for a week..

Vicki

That is a wonderful progression from 10 to 59!! stay positive I think you have a sticky bean there for sure. :hugs:

I decided if i just think i wanrt thursday to get here it wont. So i need to think a couple months ahead. I want june to be here so then thursday will feel faster. During day i not as bad cause i nap and whatever maybe work nights or tonight my husband is taking me and my 5 year old to go see cinderella.then weekendand monday off. Then work tuesday and wed night with then thursday. But man i hate this. Need to stop googlung. I even had a friend say maybe twins cause doubling so fast. I said doubt it cause so liw and its just playing catchup. If the doubling stays at evety 28 hours for the next werk then thursday it should be 3610 so just fingers crossed and we will see. Dr office do far has not had me set up an apt. Even if its early guestimate and kets get that apt set up so i have something else to think about besides blood tests.
Need to stop googling though.

Remember the numbers don't matter as long as they are doubling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->