Newly pregnant

Puppylove52

Reaction score
Hello! I found out I was pregnant a few weeks ago just from a gut feeling. I had a horrible headache and all over tired.. We were not ttc and I was on bc.. The test was a faint line.. I almost thought I was just seeing things so I bought a cb digital and saw the word pregnant! I am good friends with my OB and he let's me come in to see weekly sonos bc I don't know any dates.. I wasn't keeping track! I believe I am about 5w6d. I am telling my family for Christmas.. So excited! I know it's early but everyday that I am carrying this baby is a blessing that I want to share with everyone. The only symptoms that are really bothering me are how tired I am and how sore my boobs are! Ouch!

Thank you! Those lines are tricky! I stared at it for a loong time thinking maybe I was losing my mind! I took one a few days later that was much darker.. I may have a poas obsession! Haha

I probably dipped over a dozen sticks a cycle when I was ttc my son :blush:

Haha! We have had quite a year! I graduated college, we got a new house, started a new career as a teacher, got a 9 week old puppy, and now a baby! Whew! We are feeling very blessed. I have my worries being so early, it's hard finding out at 3 weeks.. But I love each day!

Wow, you sure did get a lot done in a year! I didn't find out until 5 weeks and still worried throughout my entire pregnancy... and continue to worry now he's here haha

I found out 2 days ago so I'm new here to.I'm having a difficult game of hiding my pregnancy over Christmas! But I'm just to nervous to tell anyone yet, it doesn't seem real yet and it's so early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->