Newlyweds TTC

Hi Ladies!
Im a newlywed too! Got married 31/12/09 so only been married for about 7 weeks! We have been together for over 6 years now! Had my mirena coil taken out in October, was careful not to get pregnant before the wedding and now we're just hoping mother nature does her job! Saying that, Im doing my best to plan things!
Im CD26, 12DPO.. hoping for a nice :bfp: on Valentines Day!

:hugs:Hi all! Im a newlywed. I was married last June 6, 2009. We have been married 8 months and are TTCing. We want this bad. Hoping for a valentines BFP. It seems like we have been waiting for a BFP for every :shrug: holiday! We are 9dpo and waiting and waiting. Glad to join and I hope every one else is well. Here are my wedding albums if you wish to look: https://kimandmikeoneoftwo.jasonsoulrecordermillerphotography.com/ and https://kimandmike2.jasonsoulrecordermillerphotography.com/

:dust::dust:to you all!

Hi Kelly

Thank you for the PMA! its very sweet.

I dare gain the slightest bit of hope this morning. My temps altho it dropped was a tiny tiny drop. its as if its levelling out..... maybe its about to go back up? fingers and toes are crossed.

Betheney

DAMN THIS TWW!!!!:growlmad:

Told you i was going to keep up with the PMA lets hope its working :flower:

my goodness, we have a lot of ladies here in the 2ww :)

lets all keep our FX for our valentine BFP, i can only speak for myself but my temps are still up so i am hoping.

sending lots and lots of :dust:

hello dearest ladies!

WELCOME NEWCOMERS!!!! i will add your names and albums to post 1 when i get back from work tonight. Quickly just checking it to give you the update on me.

MY temps took a larger drop this morning. Kelly our PMA failed once again. Theres no way with temps like mine that there is a bambino in there. My in-laws are flying from interstate today. Fancy that!!!! the confirmation i'm no pregnant meaning i'm going to cry ALL day AND the In-laws

*sigh*

Betheney

Welcome to the new ladies!

Betheney, thanks for the tip on how to add my sig. I think I've got it figured out. :)

I'm starting to feel guilty for being on BC for so long. The reason I went on was to regulate my cycles, since they were so irregular. I just think it's ironic, for so long I was actively preventing pregnancy, and now it's all I want. It doesn't help that 5 of my friends are pregnant at the moment. I'm super happy for them, but at the same time, insanely jealous!

Sorry, double post.

Thanks for the info on Soy Isoflavones, I will look into them. Don't you have to take them at the start of a cycle? I guess I'll have to wait a bit to start them.

hello dearest ladies!

WELCOME NEWCOMERS!!!! i will add your names and albums to post 1 when i get back from work tonight. Quickly just checking it to give you the update on me.

MY temps took a larger drop this morning. Kelly our PMA failed once again. Theres no way with temps like mine that there is a bambino in there. My in-laws are flying from interstate today. Fancy that!!!! the confirmation i'm no pregnant meaning i'm going to cry ALL day AND the In-laws

*sigh*

Betheney

oh pants! sorry hun that is a big dip,
we say it over and over though untill that ugly witch shows up everyone still has a chance x

Welcome to the new ladies!

Betheney, thanks for the tip on how to add my sig. I think I've got it figured out. :)

I'm starting to feel guilty for being on BC for so long. The reason I went on was to regulate my cycles, since they were so irregular. I just think it's ironic, for so long I was actively preventing pregnancy, and now it's all I want. It doesn't help that 5 of my friends are pregnant at the moment. I'm super happy for them, but at the same time, insanely jealous!

hey lucie,
look at you with your new siggy :)

I have been on bcp on and off since i was 16 im now 30! as you have prob read i have 2 boys already and was very lucky to fall pg 1st month with both. But this time my cycles have been up and down, shortest being 35 days longest 49 days.
If you look on page 1 of here Betheney told me how and when to take soy, i will be giving them a go if the nasty witch shows for me.

:dust:

well i think im out :cry:

my temps have started dropping and i caved this morning and tested on an ic i actually got a line, so ran to get a superdrug 10mui test nothing not even a whiff of a line so must of been an evap but im sure it had colour :cry:

Hey girls, I'm new here (and a newly-wed ttc!). My name is Mandy and I'm 22 (DH is 25). We got married on September 19th, 2009. My cycles are very regular (28 days). I should be O-ing on Valentines day, which I think would make a perfect conception date (although, I'm trying not to get my hopes up). This is our first full cycle of TTC. AF is due on the 28th. I'll link our wedding album off facebook tonight when I get off work :D Nice to meet you all!

Hello!!! Im also a newly-wed. Married 8-8-09 TO MY BEST FIREND. We have 3 fur babies and will start trying after af gets gone! I would like to make some chat buddies on here to follow and relate to.! When I get home ill finally chage my picture to my wedding pic. :)

YAY more new ladies :)

:hi:

hope everyone is doing ok,
waiting to look at your temps Betheney, hope the in-laws are treating you well :flower:

Beautiful wedding photos ladies!!! I love looking at wedding pics and seeing the happiness on peoples faces!:thumbup:

Kelly - I'm praying for that line you got on that IC, i mean a line is a line right? The in-laws was actually very nice to have here. Despite MIL whinging about 10 things within the first 30mins of being here. (Sheets didn't look clean, she swore its mouse poo in the cupboard and we must re-wash everything and the dog also smelt! not to mention she decided to wipe over our fridge door and benchs) that was kind of dissapointing as hubby was so adament the place be spotless he cleaned and cleaned for 3 days straight. My heart broke a little when she kept picking at things, my poor dearest hubby. BUT once that was out of her system the time we had was fantastic. We laughed and went out for dinner and had icecream and i worked today so they visited me at work. It was all in all very nice to have some family as all family live inter-state. I had a horrific day at work (explained in my journal) and also was dealing with CD1 blues. I was annoyed they were visiting as i didn't feel like putting on a happy face i wanted to spend 3 days crying. But it was actually a fantastic distraction and i think it was healthier for me to get on with it rather than cry for 3 days.

MrsMay- Welcome to our team! I can't wait to see your wedding photos, i'm having the time of my life going through photos and making banners at the moment. i LOVE LOVE LOVE wedding photos. We sound very similar. I too am 22 and DH 25. I was so desperate to have a BFP on V-day but alas the witch arrived pretty much today *SIGH* i'm going to count it as spotting tho so CD1 will be valentines day and when you fall preg they could 40weeks for the date of your LMP so everyone will know i am 40 weeks from V-day so i can still pretend in someway that its kind of technically is a valentines day baby. (whatever makes us happy right) i'm very jelous of your clockwork cycles! oh what i would give.

Moorebetter - WELCOME! what 3 fur babies do you have? i have a 1 yr old chow and she is so lovable and cuddly. She is just the centre of me and hubby. He is so attached to her its really the sweetest thing. I think me and you are now the only two dealing with AF *sigh* you sound like your at that positive place where your towards the end of AF and your happy to just start TTC, you know first few days you hate life and wallow then the next few you pick yourself up and look towards the following cycle. Finding buddies on here is fantastic. Just dive into any conversation and give you opinion on everything. I tried waiting for people to just comment on things i wrote but realised i also need to attempt to comment on other peoples posts and such, now i have lots of friends :)

I LOVE YOU ALL

Betheney

oh Hun im so sorry, that stupid witch :growlmad:
hope your ok :flower:

as for the line i think it was an evap :wacko: i have had snow white tests since then, i went into town today for my accupuncture session and frer tests are on bogof so had to buy them just incase :haha:
i am going to try not to test now for a couple of days af is due tuesday, im not feeling my own PMA at the moment though.

sending :hugs: x x x

thanks kelly, your always such a sweetums.

I suppose i'll just have to have the PMA for you!

I was unaware you were doing acu, please visit this thread The really useful TCM thread The girls on there are lovely and they all post each acu session and share problems and things. They really are wonderfull.

P.S gimme some wedding pics!!!

MrsMay- Welcome to our team! I can't wait to see your wedding photos, i'm having the time of my life going through photos and making banners at the moment. i LOVE LOVE LOVE wedding photos. We sound very similar. I too am 22 and DH 25. I was so desperate to have a BFP on V-day but alas the witch arrived pretty much today *SIGH* i'm going to count it as spotting tho so CD1 will be valentines day and when you fall preg they could 40weeks for the date of your LMP so everyone will know i am 40 weeks from V-day so i can still pretend in someway that its kind of technically is a valentines day baby. (whatever makes us happy right) i'm very jelous of your clockwork cycles! oh what i would give.

We had a virus this past weekend on our computer which infected EVERYTHING, including all our wedding and honeymoon pictures :( I have a few on facebook but they are all family-taken and LQ. It makes me so sad to think about everything we had on that computer, and how I need to make sure I have back up of EVERYTHING. We're planning on wearing our wedding attire to JC PENNY and have them take bridal/wedding shots for us this spring (even though it will be after half a year of marriage). Heres our facebook album though, https://www.facebook.com/mrsamandamay?v=photos&sb=4#!/album.php?aid=6747&id=100000106761330&op=6

Betheney!
Im so excited I found this place!! Im trying to stay low key about the whole ttc so it will be a super surprise once it happens, :) and since Ive found this place I dont really feel like I can get stuff off my chest while learning a ton of stuff!! Its great!

Im going to post some pics of the babies!
Seamus is our GSD and he is awesome. Super smart and hyper.
Brady we got found the pound, he was sick and they were going to put him down Hes super lovable and a fatty. hes a pitt/ rhodesian ridgeback mix. hehas a perm mohawk its cute.
Franklin my DH found on a farm while helping some do some work. We arent sure what he is the vet said husky but I say NO WAY. he looks like a beagle mixed and hes spolied rotten.

Im going to also post some wedding photos very soon they are uploading right now!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->