Nexplanon out!!

HappyChicken

Reaction score
Hi ladies!!
I have had my nexplanon implant out today, I had it 14 months and it just didn't agree with me. However, now it's out I'm feeling SUPER broody... we have two children already age ten and two. I have been thinking about it on and off and now all of a sudden I feel like I actually might really want a third. Maybe it will pass? Did anyone else get this way suddenly?!

Yes. We had our daughter five and half years ago and for the entire time said said would be the last. All of a Sudden DH mentions babies every so often a few days after a brief discussion my Mirena is out!

We still have moment when we think are we off our heads? :haha: but the thought is there for a reason and we'd rather not wait another 5 years and regret not going for it x

I know what you mean, I'm in my early 30's now and I don't really want to start again mid 30's as I want to be past nappies and all that jazz by then! I bought some ovulation tests just to see if my body was getting back to itself and I have positive tests and also my period so in think I've gone a bit squiffy! Haha!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->