Nexplanon

brandonsgirl

Lucky mummy of 2 <3
Reaction score
Has anyone had nexplanon removed and conceived shortly after? Im getting the implant removed at the end of the month and we will be TTC asap. But i'm worrying as i've read some people have miscarried when getting pregnant straight away.

Anyone?

Yes I had mine out at the end of September and caught first cycle trying, got my bfp in November

Hiya! Thanks for replying.

How exciting for you! Congratulations!

Hopefully we will have the same luck &#55357;&#56904;

How are you feeling with you're pregnancy?

Hi hun I looked on Dr Google at this exact thing about 10 mins ago. I had my nexplanon out last Fri and feeling right crabby lol &#128514; I'm worried about the miscarriage thing as well but what will be will be xx

Good old google lol. I did the same and considered 'waiting' a month or two til my periods were regular but didn't get chance to!
Pregnancy has been straight forward so far, my first was premature so I'm monitored a lot more closely this time, I've had way more sickness suffered until after 20 weeks but none of that are because of getting pregnant so fast after implant removal obviously.
Fingers crossed for a fast bfp for you. Don't worry! X

Here's hoping!!! Thanks for the reassurance hun. Good luck to u too brandonsgirl

Good old google lol. I did the same and considered 'waiting' a month or two til my periods were regular but didn't get chance to!
Pregnancy has been straight forward so far, my first was premature so I'm monitored a lot more closely this time, I've had way more sickness suffered until after 20 weeks but none of that are because of getting pregnant so fast after implant removal obviously.
Fingers crossed for a fast bfp for you. Don't worry! X

Thank you so much for your reply. You've helped put my mind at ease a little.

When we got pregnant with our DD, i had come off the pill 2 weeks into the pill cycle and ended up getting pregnant straight away. Surely the hormones from the pill can't be too much different from the ones we get from the implant?

DH has always been happy about our pregnancies but this time he is so so excited about TTC, it's so nice! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->