Next directory credit account??

honey915

mum to 2 little boys
Reaction score
Anyone had a credit account with next directory? I applied got sent a credit agreement and sent it back. I'd made an order already then I had a phone call to say as a security measure they wanted me to pay on my card for the item I ordered before I could have the credit. I had to spend a minimum of £50 on a debit or credit card first. So I did. And it still says I don't have a credit limit. Have they conned me here to get a credit account by getting me to spend money with them? Seems a bit fishy? Anyone else had the same experience?

Can't really help but I would stay well away from a directory account ... Nothing but trouble & all the clothes are so lovely you find your self with one big bill :dohh:

Ive had my next credit account for about 12 years now and never had any issues with them at all. I do love their clothes for me and the kids, I think I've got about a 3000 limit with them, but I very rarely owe over 1000 at any time if that. The only time it gets a bit of a beating is when the sales are on because you get such good value for money.

Some of the next clothes my oldest daughter had new my youngest daughter is now wearing and tbh they still look not that old, even though some of them must be getting getting on for 8 years old now and are currently dressing the third child :)

It's sorted now I have a small limit. I'm pretty careful. I only spend what I know I can afford to pay back its just always handy to have a back up plan even for uniforms and stuff. Then if there's ever a rubbish month financially I can fall back on that. And although the stuff is amazing the prices aren't actually too bad in there. Not much different from primark for the kids these days and better quality xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->