Next items for sale bnwt, any interest?

hulahoop09

Mum to lg and pg #2
Reaction score
Hiya

I have a grey sleepsuit and hat set bnwt by next which says on the front mummy and daddy (then heart shape) me. The hat has a heart stitched on it. It is up to 1 month.

I also have bnwt a red dress with white polka dots and a bow on it. Up to 3 months.

I am selling as have same or similar items. I am open to offers and can add pics if there is any interest.

Xx

im interested in the grey sleepsuit, they selling in theyre sale now tho for £4, would you take £4.50 posted for it? x

I didnt realise in the sale, been after a pink one but cant find any of the colours anywhere but I have 2 grey. Lol. It was brought for me. I will have a check on price as postage would probably be a bit more than 50p. :D

lol i know it wouldnt for postage but i get free delivery with next. let me know how much your looking for then? x

Sorry to butt in but if you can get it for 4.00 + free postage why pay 50p extra?

I am after the pink one but cant find anywhere! Lol. I will have to get some pics done later or tomoz and post.

If anyone finds the pink one plz let me know!

Xx

they dont have it in stock in this size.
il keep an eye for a pink one for u but think they sold most of them in the sale last month.
have u tried keeping an eye on their website for it in the sale section as theyre always updating it everyday allday. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->