Next outfit on ebay..

J

Jem88

I'm currently browsing Ebay & watching last nights corrie while LO naps and came across this outfit from Next and i can't actually believe it's at £30.99 and still has 1 day 8 hours left! It's not BNWT either.

What's the highest price you've seen an outfit go for on ebay? x

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Next-Gir...63649065?pt=UK_Baby_Girls&hash=item27c8446129

I've seen an all in one pram suit type thing go for £40 and it wasn't new!! And it was £20 to buy it new from a shop so I've no idea why anyone would want to pay double for used :S :haha: x

Wow! Next stuff does go for quite expensive but that's more than it cost new surely?

That's mental.

It's either items that're for some reason very sought after, and are sold out in the shop. Or, somebody is shill bidding or some other dodgy thing.

WHen I was looking to get DH the Kindle for his 40th birthday they were there on ebay for dearer than they were straight from Amazon :confused:

I'm not really an ebay person, but when I'm looking around the internet pricing things I want to get I have gone on to ebay now and then. I've seen second hand things at nearly full price, and sometimes over the price of new things. Personally I'd rather buy it brand new from a shop than off a person if the price is near enough the same. xxx

I'm not really an ebay person, but when I'm looking around the internet pricing things I want to get I have gone on to ebay now and then. I've seen second hand things at nearly full price, and sometimes over the price of new things. Personally I'd rather buy it brand new from a shop than off a person if the price is near enough the same. xxx

I agree hun, if 2nd hand cost isn't a decent bit less than new price then what's the point buying used??

The top an tights arnt expensive new, maybe £8, Mad had them last year, the shorts i dont know, but i would doubt any more than a tenner. Thats one stupid bidder/

Ebay is a funny machine. I once bought a used phone off there for £40, after a week decided I didn't really like it so listed it back on ebay at 99p starting bid, got £50 for it :wacko:

Wow, they must be desperate for that outfit, its pretty sure but I really wouldn't spend that much on a kids outfit! xx

I've found that with next ESP kids people from other countries are desperate for items, don't think next is available in many countries so that's why. I've sold two sets of dungarees with top and gt around £20 each kx

I reckon there is defo something dodgy there!! I had a look at the other items the person was selling and some of those seemed to be going for more than I would have thought they would. Lo and behold a lot of the bids are from 'newbies' Also a lot of his items have a lot of bids on them. Smells fishy to me!!

If it is legit them someone reeeeeeeaaaalllly wanted that outfit!!

xx

I wish my items would get lots of bids! I have sold a bundle of Next kids stuff in great condition for a couple of quid before now :hissy:

I don't actually like next tops,I find they go wide in the neck! I stopped selling on eBay as getting 99p for things was breaking my heart! Love getting a bargain though!

Wow, certainly wouldn't pay that price for something not new!!

I have however sold things used on eBay for more than I paid for them and that was used... Mine were Topshop items....

Some people are mad.... LOL.

Id never pay that much but dependant on the outfit I might splash (i am bad for buying the same outfits in bigger sizes :rofl:)

I am guilty of getting carried away with bidding...I paid £75 for a lipsy dress that cost £55 new - it was old season so couldnt get it anymore

:blush:

What Kaylynn said..Ive sold Next items for a fair bit and most of them were international bidders where they cant buy direct from Next.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->