Next outfit on ebay..

This is why I always offer to send items overseas, makes more money! And I've only ever been mucked around by UK ebayers.

I sell my next bits on ebay on a group thats a bunch of Mums in Germany..they pay silly prices for the stuff cause they cant get it there..I had a prince charming top a few weeks back, cost me £6 from Next, sold it for the same day for £27 as it was hard to get..I wasnt moaning though lol

i wish everyone would ship overseas because loads of stuff i want i cant get! but i would never spend a fortune on something that isnt worth it.

Can't believe it went for just over £30! Hope its worth it to them! xx

Hi how do you post to overseas, is it the same way? Obviously it would cost more, is it best to send it recorded?

ah thats crap cos i chucked out the same thing the other day as my little girl had outgrown it! bum!

You take it to the post office still and tell them what country its going to. Recorded will only be valid within the uk so theres no point paying extra for that option. TBH Ive never had anything go missing international.

I sold an outfit once from next it was sold out in shops and really sought after and it went for £25 I thought the people bidding were crazy I didn't expect anything like that x

It's mad isnt it; I sold my sons ralph lauren chino trousers polo shirt and tank jumper on there and it went for £48 mind he only wore it about 5-6 times but i bought it in the sale for £60 so dont think i did too bad there lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->