Next sale online = PANTS

smelly07

Mummy of 2 girls & wifey
Reaction score
I booked my online vip slot and have been browsing all morning..........there is no way i could buy my daughters their whole winter wardrobe for next year via the website.......... nice clothes as always but hardly anything in their sizes and anything i did like was then 'out of stock' :wacko:

i did spend £104 in total but none of that was on the girls, i bought a duvet set and matching curtains for mine and hubbys bedroom as we are redecorating soon and i bought myself a few bits :blush:

looks like i am definietly going to the store on boxing day!!!!

Its always the same! Now and again I can get a few things but this morning nout... had all gone. And no doubt it will be on ebay within the hour charging full price :dohh:

I didnt want much anyway just a few hoodies and a coat for next winter, ah well!

I'm just hoping they have some nice maternity clothes left or at least a coat x

The only reason the sales do so well is because some people hear the word bargain, and literally go insane! its not a bargain if you are spending loads of money on reduced tat lol there is a reason its half price lol because no one wanted it, at full price :) Next are terrible for this ! x

I had my slot last night and did get some nice things for Emma- some tops, a few dresses I had liked previously and jeans. Also got wellies in a size up and a puddlesuit for next year for £6- this year's one cost me £22 so happy with that. Usually just try to get basics and did the same again this year.

I had my slot last night at 6pm, and got everything i wanted luckily - not tat :wacko:

I got this coat for £30 reduced from £75 sooooo happy!!!

https://cdn.next.co.uk/common/items/default/default/itemimages/singleproductthumb/371647.jpg

And loads of nice tops and trousers for LO.

How do you get a online viewing slot ladies?.

I got a bunk bed :blush:

You have to have a Next account to get a slot :thumbup:

i had my slot at 7am and only managed to get a few things :( feel sorry for the ones with a slot at 8pm tonight !

I think these slots are so unfair... I have an account and I spend loads with them but haven't got a slot.. I also spend looads in store.. they should scrap the vip slots. Although sounds like I have no chance at getting anything online tomorrow.. I'm gonna go boxing day anyway.. is the store good for lots of sizes in kids clothes? I've not been to a next sale before.. I plan on getting there very very early!!

going to the store is SO much better than doing it online...... i always manage to kit my girls out with a lovely wardrobe at both the winter and summer sale...........i do prefer the summer one though.

^^ Really? Loads have said they prefer the winter... I've already managed to kit my daughter out with loads of summer stuff from their last sale online.. Someone gave me advice to keep checking back in a couple of weeks as people change their minds and send stuff back so u get a chance at getting more bits.

i just prefer the summer clothes i think........i always spend more at the summer sales as the stuff is gorgeous......... i get loads at the store........bags and bags full......... i love going to the next sales.

Onlines ok if you just want to get a few bits. xx

Thats true as we have girls lol.. I LOVE the pretty summer clothes for girls!! I wanna get her a coat for next year in the sale and some 18-24 bits and 2-3 hopefully!

Make sure that you have ticked to receive emails from them. That is one of the criteria for getting a slot. As is getting the directory delivered to your house.

There was another thread about the slots so I emailed them a few days ago. This is the reply

Thank you for taking the time to e-mail us.

I am sorry that you were not selected to receive a priority e-mail to place your order over the internet prior to our Sale.

We use the selection criteria below to determine the volume of customers that we can invite to take part in our VIP Sale:

You must have an up to date e-mail address registered to the account and have previously agreed to receive sale and promotional e-mail literature.
You must have received a copy of the Directory.
You must have an active Next Directory flexible credit account with at least £250 credit available.
You must have placed and kept an order within the last 3 months.
Next Directory customers who have returned the majority of their orders will not be eligible for a VIP appointment. All the above criteria must be met in order to be considered for the VIP sale however an invitation to participate cannot be guaranteed.

I do hope that this information is useful to you and that you will continue to shop with us in the future.

Kind regards

don't know if you know about this shop or have one nearby but they sell Next out of season clothes for pretty cheap :flower: https://choice-discount.co.uk/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->