Next sale online = PANTS

WELL ...........I went to the smaller store in my town (we have two) at 6am (i had no choice as i had to be home by 8am as my husband had to leave for work................didnt que just walked in and there was actually TONS of stuff for both my girls in their sizes... i was spoilt for choice and went ott and spent loads..... they had some really nice bits but i still prefer the summer clothes to the winter!

ooooooooo and they cocked up...... did a rail of clothes half price that were suppose to be new for next season...... as they were priced at half price..... they had no choice but to give them to people who had them in their bags already for that price! bonus!

got loads this morning, more for Laila than Romane. pissed off that some wellies that i ordered Laila ages ago and was told they wouldn't come back in stock so order was cancelled were in the online sale :| !

ours is always good. most of it is stuff that was in store just the week before so i don't know where people get that they just bring loads of shit down from the stock room :shrug:

ours is always good. most of it is stuff that was in store just the week before so i don't know where people get that they just bring loads of shit down from the stock room :shrug:

It's the midseason ones that are crap.

yeah the mid seasons are shit..........the winter and summer ones i think are fanatstic and there was loads of clothes on sale that was on sale full price only recently in store/online......yes they do bring older clothes that werent sold maybe in the mid season or even summer sale but the majority were definitely newer clothes xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->