Next sale online = PANTS

Yes Vaniila, Theres 1 near me & I get a few things from there!! I got a pack of 3 next skinny fit pjs for lily the other week for £11 when they was £22!

We had a slot last night and wanted to buy new living room furniture and bits for El's room and it had all gone when we checked out. A look on eBay tonight showed multiple listing that went on this morning where people had them on sale, several of the same BNIB. Whilst I'm all for free enterprise I do thisnk it's unfair the NEXT allow this with large item leaving alot of customers with no choice. Perhaps they should limit numbers on certain items, afterall, who needs 10 tv stands! Saying that, for once I managed to get a wide choice of clothes for El's which has never happened in the past and some perfume and watches for me and the OH.

I don't think Next do tat!

There the best for kids clothes IMO! They last longer and don't seem to lose shape, softness and are hardwearing too!

^^ Really? Loads have said they prefer the winter... I've already managed to kit my daughter out with loads of summer stuff from their last sale online.. Someone gave me advice to keep checking back in a couple of weeks as people change their minds and send stuff back so u get a chance at getting more bits.

i prefer winter as the stuff is more suited to our weather lol

The only reason the sales do so well is because some people hear the word bargain, and literally go insane! its not a bargain if you are spending loads of money on reduced tat lol there is a reason its half price lol because no one wanted it, at full price :) Next are terrible for this ! x

Each to their own but I personally don't think Next is 'tat' :shrug:

They do well because they are good quality and is a popular shop. Yeah people like a bargain, but most of the stuff in the sale normally sells pretty well at normal prices too... Just my opinion anyway!

oops i didn't mean NEXT i just meant sales in general, like i like the clothes, but i find the stuff in the sale is the "tat" compared to what they did have .. if you follow lol

for me anyways, its always the stuff i find fairly simple/boring thats left ... pants vests, plain tshirts, yes bargain i suppose but nothing i would Q up for hours for .... Also i should say i was clearly being OTT lol not trying to offend peoples clothing choices, as typically with the internet this wasn't obvious lol, but you only have to read my next statement to know i don't think its all "tat":haha::haha:

have you been instore early at next before rhi rhi? Cos its just basically all their 'normal' clothes that are half price. All the rails are just full of clothes you'd see in the shop the week before.

We only have a little next... and they take all the good stuff for themselves! lol and bring in LOADS of stuff from storage (some of if nearly a year out of date to sell ) my sister used to work there, maybe thats why my experience is a bit shoddy compared to some of yours

I had my slot at 6pm last night and got everything on my list I wanted which I was chuffed about cos there's not a chance in hell I'll be going on boxing day. I got DS his winter coat for next year for £12!! And some red high-til Kickers shoes reduced from £45 to £20 for Arf. Didn't need much for violet but got her a snowsuit in 12-18 months which I really hope still fits her next winter. Looking forward to having a browse through the new collection xx

I had my slot last night and didnt get that much, just a few bits for Bobby but dont even know if im going to keep them! Its nowhere near as good as last year, we got all our living room furniture what we were about to pay full price for half price!!

I got a few bits for madam, mainly t shirts and a few hoodies and cardigans. This is the first year I have received a vip slot and I was impressed with what was on offer for girls.

i didnt get a slot this year cos i havent got enough credit on my account or whatever the 'rules' are to get one, but im hoping to brave in store as i really want to get some bargains for lo and the baby.
there has been times when ive thought their sale is rubbish, sometimes you go in there and theres just rails and rails of the same thing, basically the leftovers that they couldnt sell from the season before, that youve already bought or dont want, but i think it depends on what you are after and what time/day you go.
the last one they had in store was great, i got lo's whole summer wardrobe, sleepsuits,rompers etc, and stuff for the other kids too.

Loads of my Facebook friends were up at next for 5am!!!?

Maybe it's just me, but I never see enough that I like to warrant getting up that early! :shrug:

I'll be going soon about 9am. When i went to the last sale i went around dinner time and there was still loads left.
(plus my OH is watching LO while i go and it's his turn for his lie in this morn so i've to wait until he get's up lol.)

There wouldn't be anything decent left in the kids section in the next I went to.. I was there at half 4 queing so got in quickly at 6am and the que was massive, most the stuff got cleared out with the lot I went in with so the people at the back of the que had no chance of getting anything decent there. Loads of mens and womens left but the kids section is the most popular I would of said. And when I was walking out the que was still going on for miles!

I managed to get 2 massive bags full of bargains for my daughter!! Well worth getting up early for..

There wouldn't be anything decent left in the kids section in the next I went to.. I was there at half 4 queing so got in quickly at 6am and the que was massive, most the stuff got cleared out with the lot I went in with so the people at the back of the que had no chance of getting anything decent there. Loads of mens and womens left but the kids section is the most popular I would of said. And when I was walking out the que was still going on for miles!

I managed to get 2 massive bags full of bargains for my daughter!! Well worth getting up early for..

they do bring out other rails when the first ones get empty but eventually they do run outof the 'good' stuff.

Yeh they replenished a few whilst I was there but the best bits just flew off straight away lol... luckily I was near the front... I wouldn't of bothered queing if I'd been way back like some people! I'm def going next year it was so much fun!

I left mine at about 9.30am, there wasn't much in 1-2 years :( all bigger or smaller. The que was about an hour long as we only have a little next store (sep childrens and adult stores). Happy with what i got though!.

Went at 9, mine had loads left and they were still putting stuff on the rails. Had to queue for 20 minutes to get in though.

Got lots of nice bits

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->