Next Sale!!

lollylou1

Mummy to Belle and preg
Reaction score
Well i have not long got back from the next sale, was stood outside for around 1 hour and then when i got in i spent over 200!!!!!!!!!:shock::shock::shock:
It wasnt all on baby though hubby bought some bits and so did i to put away for gifts at christmas.

Im now feeling very sleepy as i have been up since 3.15am!!!!

Lou
xxx

I was there for 8am and spent £100, mostly on Hannah! Will head down the shops later to see what a different next store has to offer!

your mad!! i had enough trouble dragging myself to the computer at 8am!!

x

Opps! me too! spent £100 on baby too!!! Oh well! i got alot! xx

i didnt realise it was on, went by chance sat afternoon, got some gorgeous bits for bubs

I spent £100

One of the items has red marks on it from the pen they use to write sale prices on :( Is this permanent marker do people know-is it liekly to come off as really don't want to take it back as it was one of the popular items that I would not be able to get again.

I bought most of it up to 1 month, hopefully this fits my newborn!

:shock: I'm pretty sure that pen is permanant, it def doesnt come off the lables

my nan just came into work with a load of bits for baby!! i think i may have to go on my lunch break!!

x

Forget the high street sale - I'm off to the Next Clearance store at Lakeside!!! You can expect prices to be halved yet again!

omg ! i cant believe i forgot about it lol aaaah !!

I got about £70 worth of baby cloths for £27 so was pleased with that ! I think i picked up everything on the unisex baby section and bought it !! ha ha
Must be turning in to a mum as i never even thought about buying myself anything !!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->