next stage carseat - anyone used maxi cosi axiss?

loopy_lou

Reaction score
Hi Gang

https://www.babybabyonline.co.uk/car-seats/9-months-4-years/maxi-cosi-axiss-black-reflection.html

Like the look of this car seat anyone used it ? Love the idea of it rotating as i have a bad back.

Harriets feet are dangling out of the maxi cosi she has at the moment (from birth).

I think it's a nice idea. We're getting an extended rear-facing seat, but if I was to get a FF seat, that one's kinda cool.

Re your LO's feet, that's not a problem in terms of seat size. It's where her head is that matters, and as long as her head isn't sticking out above the top of the seat, she's fine in her current seat :thumbup:

Yes were going to wait as long as we can i have a 0-4yrs seat in my car as its not iso fix in the front seat (yes bags switched off :) ) so push come to shove we use that in the main car for a while.

Glad you like it I think its so cool :)

It would certainly make it easier to get LO in and out, especially with you having a bad back :hugs:

I read a report recently which says that having your LO in the front seat in an ERF seat is actually just as safe (if not safer!) than having them in the back. If you can deactivate your airbags, obviously! We can't turn ours off, so LO is relegated to the backseat :rofl:

I think it's a nice idea. We're getting an extended rear-facing seat, but if I was to get a FF seat, that one's kinda cool.

Re your LO's feet, that's not a problem in terms of seat size. It's where her head is that matters, and as long as her head isn't sticking out above the top of the seat, she's fine in her current seat :thumbup:

Agree, as long as head doesnt go above top of seat, continue to use your existing rearward facing car seat. For safety reasons, I would not put a baby in a forward facing car seat until they have fully outgrown rearward facing. Young babies neck muscles are not strong enough to sustain a crash in a forward facing car seat.

My LO is still in her rearward facing car seat & she is nearly a year old (20lbs). Her head is 1 inch below the top of the seat. She cant stretch her legs out anymore but that doesnt matter.

My friend has this Axiss seat & loves it. Very useful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->