Niamh Elizabeth 16/11/10. Long! Part two added.

She looks just like her Daddy! Congrats, nice to hear you are both well now :) xx

Lozzy you have a georgeous baby girl, and your birth story is amazing :) x
Hope you are all settled in at home now x

Aww, thanks for sharing part 2 with us :hugs: An 'eventful' birth ~ but so pleased all is well now :baby::cloud9:

Congratulations! She is absolutely scrumptious! Glad yous are all home and well xx

congrats hun!!!!! so happy to read your birth story and see little Niahm!!!!

Conrgratualtions Lozzy!

It sounds like you had a traumatic birth and post-birth experience! But it was all worth it in the end. She is lovely x

Aww I loved reading that, congrats again Laura, she is so cute! x

I was hoping you had a birth story, and you did! Great to read, lovely pictures and lovely daughter you have there XXX Big congrats again!

congratulations! it didnt seem that long ago you were in WTT and now you finally have your gorgeous little baby girl :) x

Congratulations!! i was wondering how you were getting on and have just spotted this. Shes gorgeous xx

wow, congratulations shes absoloutly gorgeous, shes an amazing weight for being early, imagine if you'd managed to go to due date before she arrived she would of been huge,
sounds like an eventful labour and post labour but glad ur both home and doing well now xXx

Congratulations Lozzy! Niahm is gorgeous and what a beautiful name. Your birth story is amazing - I can't believe you were 9cm and hadn't asked for any pain relief, well done you!

xxx

Wow, what a story and a gorgeous little lady. Glad everything is going well, congratulations x x x

Congrats Lozzy :) Sorry you had such a tough time after she was born, wow at that weight considering she was early though! xx

:cry: oh laura, i couldn't help but cry reading that!! well done mummy :cloud9: you did amazingly!! she is utterly beautiful :cloud9: i knew that bump was a pink one for the word go :lol:
:kiss: xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->