Nice and easy foam dye

EmziixBo0o

Reaction score
anybody else used this?
i used coulor before stripper to strip all the brown/black out my hair.
endedup bleach bathing it and putting an auburn colour on.. me and my cousins r natually redheads, not like orangee but a nice colour didnt like it when we was younger so 1 by 1 dyed our hair and now all 3 of us have gone back our natural, i copied everythink they used. i put the auburn on at first it went orange, but after a few washes it went a nice tone + more my natural..

but yesterday i dyed it with auburn again its gone a dark reddy colour, its not suposed to and i dont like it :( what do i do now!?! i dont want to bleach bath it again it ruins my hairrr x

I tried to go blonde to brown and the hairdresser fucked up, put a red on first but it just stayed orange lol anyway, so my hair was orange... I used nice and easy foam ash blonde, brown, light brown, and blonde twice :lol: and it STILL had soo much red to it. (and yes after 5 lots of dye in 2 days my hair was shite)

So yeah, the foam is good, but it definatly doesn't cover any red. Bleach may be your only option :( x

red? did u have a red colour on ur hair after the blonde or something?
u gota pik of ur hair lol?xxx

Yeh my hairdresser said, To get blonde hair to go brown you have to put red on it first, then dye it brown :wacko:

Sorry from your OP I though you were trying to get the redness out of your hair..

That's my hair now <<<<<<< but iv had bleach highlights after all that mess lol x

noo, reds harder to get rid of! or did she put like a copper on?!
she shud of put the brown on but warned u that the blonde might come thru quick so u'd need to have it coloured prob a few weeks after! but the 2nd time should be better then the blonde coming thru the 1st time if i make sence lol xx

Yeh it was a copper I think, she was an idiot lol iv not had her do my hair since lol but that does make sense, I never made it to brown though :(

So u guna try the foam? X

really, wonder why its not going dark!? ive tried it, i put it on a 2nd time and my hairs gone dark.. ill show u some piks later when i get chance lol :) xx

Sweet :) yay for going darker can't wait to see pics :) x

Pics arent that good,

1st piks the box lol ..

the 2nd pic is how it was before i stupidly decided to dye it ignore the gay pose LMAO!

and 3rd is how it was lastnight after i washed it, faded alot now, looks better when straight but will put a pic of that on tomorrow

which i kinda liked + got used to, and i like being different, but i dont know what to do with it now :( xx

Attachments

• SAM_2757.jpg
    SAM_2757.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 3
  • SAM_2731.jpg
    SAM_2731.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 5
  • SAM_2759.jpg
    SAM_2759.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 4
Gr tried to add 2 other piks what a mare, ill do it now. laptop was being slow lastnight, ither that or this site ha x

I like it! It looks like your natural colour just brighter :) x

it looks better now,i goten used to it i do kinda like it haha :p xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back