Nice to be nice!

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
This morning reminded me how nice it makes you feel to show kindness to others.

I had some hCG (pregnyl) injections left from last year & had started using the CARE website when we considered private! The girls set up a yahoo group for selling drugs left over from their treatments as its quite pricey so getting your own drugs is cheaper ... there was girl looking for pregnyl so i offered what she needed, got a bottle cooler thing and packed it cold with bags of fridge cold water lol sent it special next day.. She really wanted to reinburse me since I was saying no to any payment for them & insisted it was fine about cost incurred to pack & send- wished her much luck with her IVF when it starts.

This morning I got a a thank you card with little hat & some newborn socks.

That was so much nicer than filling my bank account. :headspin:

Had to share lol its made me smile this morning :D

Very kind of you and that was nice of her to think of you, she was obviously touched.

aww thats lovely its litle thnigs like that which really make you smile and feel good inside!

Aww that was really nice of her, its always small things like that which makes us so happy as you know someone has gone out of there way for you! bet you were really touched!

That was lovely of you Wobbles! That must have meant so much to her, fingers crossed for her IVF.

I really must be nice more often!!!!!!

Are you not nice much Hels?

:lol:

Well, I like to be, and Id do anything for anyone, So I guess I am! I dont often get the chance like you did iykwim???

Im going to more for the ones I love!

I was only kidding :hugs:

Any hormones & nice don't usually match do they lol x

:hugs:

I am going to do something nice for a friend, she has been fantastic to me lately.

Certainly gives you a nice feeling to the day I was so greatful to this lady for her kind thoughtful way of saying thanks :D

aw thats sweet. Sometimes its the little things that matter. People have forgotten how to be selfless. Its nice to know its still out there :)

That was really thoughtful of her. It must have been quite difficult for her to go baby shopping.

She has had a successful IVF previously Helen so not her first go :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"