Nice to Meet You, and I am Losing My Mind

Sylvan

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am new.

12 dpo today, and the last day or two have been cramp-tastic. Ugh. I keep being surprised that I am having any cramping at all, however, without AF. Usually by the time I feel cramps, AF is in full swing. Two BFNs, one at 8 dpo and one at 11 dpo. I know that was too early and I was just wasting tests, but I literally couldn't stop myself. Some creamy CM for a couple of days, and I have been having VERY vivid dreams for a few days which is very unusual for me. I don't know if I should resign myself now, or hold out hope for this cycle.

Hubby thinks I am insane, but I am feeling very superstitious about my 36th birthday coming up this month. I wanted to be pregnant while I was still 35. I don't have any known fertility issues, and I have always wanted two children. My daughter is 4, and all of a sudden I felt like it is now or never on #2. Goodness knows that money is pretty much as tight now as it was 4 years ago but I can't wait any longer.

How strange, that when I was younger I took ttc as just something that would happen naturally after trying for a bit, and now I am feeling very neurotic and insecure. :dohh:

Hi and Welcome:hi: just wanted to wish you luck and send some:dust: your way

Hi! Nice to meet you, too. My name is SweetPickles and I'm from Crampland...

I have felt like since I started TTC at the beginning of June and stopped birth control I have had cramps every freaking day. And I, too, only used to have them during AF, but who knows.

But, welcome! Dust on you!

P.S. The ladies in this section are amazing and if you're feeling a little lost and insecure, you've come to a really good place.

Hi and welcome.
I'm also loosing my mind! Right now, I'm pretty sane and rational, but that 2ww, forget it, I am insane.

This is my 14th cycle and everyone one of them, I have been convinced that I was pregnant. Sometimes it's cramping, sometimes it's lack of cramping, sometimes it's sore breats, sometimes it's lack of sore breasts. You can't help but symptom spot, so it's pointless to tell you not to do it.

Personally, I have found that my pms is inconsistent in physical symptoms, and that gets very confusing for me to determine if it's AF or a baby that's coming.

This ttc business is brutal.

Welcome!

I also wanted to be PG before I turned 36 but oh well it's just another year older. I still feel young!!!

I am only on my second attempt TTC and I am losing my mind, I've had sore bbs for 2 weeks, slight bleeding today - BFN (11dpo) - will test again if AFF does not arrive this Friday. Funny in life how we want AF to turn up and others we want her to stay the hell away... Good luck to you all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->