night feeder

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
Anyone else have one?? I KNOW Hannah is capable of going about 7 hours between feeds, she does it daily between her middle of the night feed and mid-morning :dohh: Of course she's up for the day at 7-8 ready to play so unfortunately it doesn't mean much sleep for us. As mean as this sounds we're going to try and change this so she goes longer at night but eats earlier (and more) in the morning.

max still wakes at 5am to get his feeding :( I tried everything feeding more before bed , giving cereal and nothing works ..oh well it will work on day lol

Hannah was sleeping until 4-5 which wasn't so bad but somehow she got it switched and now gets up at 2-3, but still gets up at 5,6,7 just to get up :wacko:

Kaya's still wanting fed at least 3 times during the night, we're slowly cutting it down.

Lets see last night we nursed at 11, 12 at 3:45 and at 6.

well they say that some babies (even ff ones) don't sleep through until 6-9 months. But I think she must just be a bit 'out' if she is going 7 hrs later on. I think if I was you I'd try to feed her when you get up. I know you're meant to follow babies pattern but it's worth a try!

jack goes down at 9-10 and this last few nights is waking at 3,4,6 then 7

well they say that some babies (even ff ones) don't sleep through until 6-9 months. But I think she must just be a bit 'out' if she is going 7 hrs later on. I think if I was you I'd try to feed her when you get up. I know you're meant to follow babies pattern but it's worth a try!

I doubt Hannah will sleep through for a while, she does seem to need to eat around 4-5, which is fine with me. It was just the getting up at 2, 3, 4 & 5 :wacko: And at only one of those times did she want to eat!! Than she'd go from 3-10 the next morning without a bottle :wacko: Anyways she was better last night, didn't get up until almost 5 and has been eating around every 4 hours today. We'll see how it goes tonight :D

Good luck hun , I given up the night shift ..hubby has offered to deal with it as I ma way to grumpy without sleep ..he offered when he realized his supper didnt taste as good as it used to lol he said cause it was not made with love anymore ..well hes kinda of right im freaking tired sooo.. he dose the night shift yay !

Good luck hun , I given up the night shift ..hubby has offered to deal with it as I ma way to grumpy without sleep ..he offered when he realized his supper didnt taste as good as it used to lol he said cause it was not made with love anymore ..well hes kinda of right im freaking tired sooo.. he dose the night shift yay !

:rofl::rofl: supper doesn't taste so good

oh poor you! Sounds like I've got a really good deal (Teddy feeds around 10, 3 and then usually goes until his breakfast around 7 or 8.. though sometimes i can have 2 night feeds and on those nights I feel the burn after just one night!!!...i've been spoilt!).
i wonder if she's nearing the time when some solid food might help? I know they say to wait until 4 months but that's not so far off. Maybe if she had something more filling at the start of the night she'd go longer? WOrth talking to baby doc about maybe? Good luck vickie and finegrs crossed little madam lets you sleep more soon :)

Thanks tinytoes :hugs: She was better last night (I think we'd gotten spoiled too because she was sleeping from 10-4 and than going straight back down) but for 3 nights in a row she was up almost every hour. :wacko: Hopefully she'll get back into her old pattern. I don't know how we made it through the newborn phase :lol:

I have thought about starting solids early, not sure she's quite ready yet (still doesn't have good enough head control I think) but I have noticed she's starting to watch us eat, and showing more interest in food. I am almost certain she won't make it to the 6 month mark :D

. I am almost certain she won't make it to the 6 month mark :D

us too. I really wanted to wait till 6 months. But then I read somewhere that it's a good idea to get baby trying solids before 6 months so that he/she can be used to feeding that way by the time he/she needs nourishment from solid food (6 months) - if that makes any sense? So that baby can do it well by the time he/she needs to do it I suppose.
We've got jabs next week so I might ask doc about it. I had hoped to wait longer - if only to avoid the more grown up poop - but if it comes earlier so be it. Ted sometimes eats every 2 hours still.

:shock: Every two hours! But Hannah's FF so that probably makes a difference. She goes anywhere from 4-7 hours and the most we can get down her is about 5 ounces (sometimes 6 but not often).

every 2 hours during the day that is. at night he's better thank god.
He just seems to get so hungry some days..but the people are forever telling me he's a big boy!.

I honestly don't think we'll make it to the 6th month mark with Chase either. He is always hungry.

However, can say that his nighttime is actually not to bad. There's been a few nights this past week that he's slept all the way until 5 a.m. Maybe he did wake but I didn't hear and didn't wake up LOL

Other than that, he wakes about 2 or 3, and then again around 5 and goes back down for an hour or so.

As big as Hannah is she does seem okay with her bottles only right now :rofl: I honestly thought she'd be worse. But as she's showing interest in food and already acting like she wants what we're having I just don't see us making it 6 months...and honestly I'm not really bothered by the guidelines too much...we'll give it a try when I feel she's ready and if I'm wrong we'll give it a few weeks and try again :D

Sounds like Chase isn't on too bad of a schedule.....Hannah was like that a few weeks ago :rofl:

As big as Hannah is she does seem okay with her bottles only right now :rofl: I honestly thought she'd be worse. But as she's showing interest in food and already acting like she wants what we're having I just don't see us making it 6 months...and honestly I'm not really bothered by the guidelines too much...we'll give it a try when I feel she's ready and if I'm wrong we'll give it a few weeks and try again :D

Sounds like Chase isn't on too bad of a schedule.....Hannah was like that a few weeks ago :rofl:

Just when you think you have them figured out, they go and change!

LOL

I'm the same. If I feel he is ready, I will try as well.

EDIT: BTW, got my mail. THANK YOU!

Glad you got it, had to think of what I sent :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"