night feeder

Well yesterday i took the night shift as hubby had work in the wee hours ugh what a mess lol I got up at least 7 time to put his dummy back in his mouth he only wanted that thank god I pushed it till 7am then fed him and he slept till 10 am

Well yesterday i took the night shift as hubby had work in the wee hours ugh what a mess lol I got up at least 7 time to put his dummy back in his mouth he only wanted that thank god I pushed it till 7am then fed him and he slept till 10 am

:shock: I'd die if Hannah got up 7 times :rofl:

Luckily she doesn't sleep with her dummy at night otherwise we'd be up all the time. She got up at 2:30 but wasn't starving so we held off until 3:30-3:45 and gave in (she was hungry by this point :lol:) She slept until 7:30 than was up for the day, but that's normal for her, she is a morning baby! She hasn't has as many naps today (we were out most of the morning and she was awake a lot of it) so hopefully she'll sleep more tonight. If she does than I'm going to rethink the daytime naps and try to keep her up more....

Trust me im working on making hate that dummy lol i keep taking it away when he sleeps and he ends up sucking his thumb but then bites it and wakes up lol silly lil man

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->