Night Nappies for Wee Ones

Pops

Proud Mum & Wifey
Reaction score
Couple of things ladies.......did you get night nappies from straight away or did you just stuff your Ittis or whatever with boosters etc?

I can't see many tiny NN and I guess we will be changing her fairly frequently through the night to start with anyway so wondered if extra stuffing would work or do we need NN?

Also, I have 2 custom WN in a basket, one Daddy Girl and one with Missy on it....do I press that fateful button or do I wait until she is here.......:haha:

xxx

ive only just started using night nappies

i think youll be ok with day ones, ones that will last 4hrs or so, maybe with an extra mf cloth or something, just to be sure itll last

x

Pop Ins do a BTP Night Nappy, it is a reasonable price as well.

i was thinking about those as they are what we use now but for tiny tiny babies i think they would be a bit much

x

i actually started using them on audrey when she was just under 7lb - she took a long time to grow, i was impatient :haha:

no they actually fitted her skiiny little chicken legs really well, they were actually my most reliable nappy when she was smaller

like actually.... i think i need to increase my vocabulary lol

ooh good, mine arent fitting leyla as well now, i used to use both boosters plus the night booster but lately they wont fasten so ive had to take the big booster out and now she has the night booster and the little booster, but they wont fit for much longer, was gna sell them all but will keep them for new baby :)

x

oh yeah definitely keep some, the double leg gussets are awesome for newborn poop ! i'm selling a load of them as i accidentally bought millions :blush:

ooo and i just noticed your new names, how many times have they changed ? :haha: i love caidence

My plan with this baby is,
Bambooty night nappies, and Bumgenius and padding them out...i use them on Tabs so they should be ok... if not then i will use sposies to start with :)

hahaha the names change on pretty much a weekly basis

i think were pretty set on these now though, it will be one or the other

x

:rofl: and she's born and you like neither...OR she's born and is a HE :haha:

hahahaha.....we used sposies at first but we just double stuffed till she was going a good stint at night and then we started buying 'proper' NN's....we will be using TB stretchies and probs MC smart nappies ovenight to start off with (the MC smarts used to do daisy overnight for 12 hours double stuffed at somethign like 6-8 months) they prob would still do but i'm loving my fitted NN's now :D

xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->