night nappies

henny

mum to two beautiful boys
Reaction score
what night time nappies do people recommend? :flower:

i use popins, bumhuggers and a few i made myself with bamboo inserts :)

x

Am going to be watching this closely lol. I tried a Bumhugger on out first day in cloth & she was wet through about 4am. Now, not sure if this was because I need to boost it as she pees alot in her sleep or whether the blueberry wrap I had over it just wasnt on right or too big. I have a WNNN on the way & also a Tots Bots Stretchy which are supposed to be fab (bu not sure if its technically a night nappy - anyone else know??):shrug:. I might try her in her bumhugger again with a Flip wrap to see if it makes a difference.

I used Organic Flips and BGv3s for a long time with no problems. I've just started using Bumhuggers with a wool cover and they're great, just damp on the outside. I also tried a Holden's Landing Bedbug but found it a little too rigid and took way too long to dry. I have 2 more Bumhuggers on the way and a WNNN to try.

I just bought a Flip and added the organic insert - Izzy sleeps at least 12 hours and this morning she was bone dry!! Fantastic!

We have only just started using cloth at night and have found the pocket nappies just don't do the job - even with a whole heap of hemp and bamboo inserts in them. The one nappy that works for us is a NZ made Snazzipants fitted nappy with a bummis cover. So I've just gone and bought several more of those for nights!

I find best of all is 2 bamboo squares, folded together as one, fleece liner, and with wool longies over the top. Never had any leaks!

WNNN, bedbugs, stretchies, bumhuggers are what I use...in order from most to least :)
I have an LLS night nappy on the way and also a puddlekins night nappy, both of which I have heard good things about....not that I need any more night nappies...I just want them :rofl:
The other thing I cant recommend enough for night time use is Wool and if thats too much for you to manage then Fleece. It makes a big difference to how wet the nappy is in the morning.

We have only just started using cloth at night and have found the pocket nappies just don't do the job - even with a whole heap of hemp and bamboo inserts in them. The one nappy that works for us is a NZ made Snazzipants fitted nappy with a bummis cover. So I've just gone and bought several more of those for nights!

yeh two parters are deffo better than all in ones or pockets

x

I brought 4 Pop Ins in Bamboo with their night time boosters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->