Night Notions sizing...

spencerbear

Mum to 2 girls and 3 boys
Reaction score
I have a dainty 2 yr old and was wondeirng what the sizing is like on the wee notions night notions. Im just looking to get her a couple as she is only wet at night now.

My LO is 17lbs 7oz at the moment, and 70cms. She is in medium night notions which "start" at 15lbs. She is on the 2nd snapper for both legs and waist (so has 2 more snap sizes to go). Not sure if that's any help at all, really! :blush:

If you look here - https://weenotions.co.uk/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=318_270, they give the measurements of the nappies too, so you might be best measuring your LO and seeing how they compare :)

I have a couple of large WNNN for my day-trained 2 year old, he's not even on the biggest snap settings. The rise is possibly a bit short but we've had no problems so far.

Caine is about 23/24 pounds and quite dainty. Large fits him well but with all the boosting he looks like a weeble but they are fab and do the job! :D

I find I dont even need a wrap for Caine at night with WNNN but he isnt a really heavy wetter x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->