• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Night Sweats and breastfeeding

NurseSooz

Reaction score
Please tell me I'm not the only one who suffers with night sweats. I know lots of girls get them briefly postnatal but I still wake up soaked at some point at night. Usually after some vivid dream. I've had bloods done and its not thyroid or anything. I'm assuming its hormonal but I feel like I'm the only one suffering still nearly 4 months down the line!

I get these too, but not every night. Just randomly I'll wake up sweaty, mostly around the neck area.

Some nights it's just my neck but other nights I wake up drenched :cry:

I get this too mostly around the neck/chest x

My neck and back are soaked every night. I'm only 1 week in though but I think it's very much hormonal. I don't remember it with my first:

16 months of drenching the bed, bedding, husband! I am gross, but it is a worthwhile cause! :baby:

Thankyou tankgirl!! You make me feel so less alone. I was beginning to feel like a freak! I'm do fed up of soaking my bed, jammies, bra and husband! It's worth it though as I love breastfeeding!

I also get too hot generally. Although I don't want to wish the last of the summer away, I won't be totally sad when the weather's a bit cooler. I'm getting through too many clothes and I don't have an awful lot that fit me still!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->