Night Terrors? Please Help!

aidensxmomma

4 on Earth, Many in Heaven
Reaction score
I don't really come on this section a whole lot, but I really need some insight from you girls. My son is 9 months old (well, 9 1/2) and he's started sleeping though the night again. He was sick and that really messed up his schedule and whatnot. Last night he really scared me though.

He went to be around 11 and then me and my OH went to bed around midnight. As soon as we laid down, Aiden woke up just screaming. There was no reason for him to wake up. He had just had a bottle an hour before and we didn't make any noise as we got into bed.

Usually when Aiden cries, he's loud. But this was so much worse. He just screamed and screamed and screamed. He wouldn't take his bottle and my OH and I couldn't calm him down. My brother came in and he was okay for about 30 seconds, then when the light got shut off, he started screaming all over again. My mom, who Aiden absolutely loves, could not even get him to calm down. He'd stop for a minute, and then start screaming all over again for no reason. When he first started screaming he wasn't even fully awake. He seemed to almost still be asleep.

He screamed for about an hour before finally calming down. Then he was happy as could be. I was so scared for him and thought something was horribly wrong. I actually cried myself to sleep over it.

Does anyone know what this could be? Is it night terrors? Do I need to bring him to the doctor? I'm so worried about him. :cry:

Charlie has the same hun. He can scream and scream, and he's not really awake. He never ever wakes up without crying.:cry:

I've never sought help, I've just assumed it was something he would get over in time.

Hope it's a one-off for you.:hugs:

Leeon has night terrors too has done for a few months now although they are calming down alot now but i just sit and wait for the crying to pass over dont wake him as youl scare him even more as he doesnt even know of your precense x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->