Night time feeds!

Pink Sarah

Reaction score
My lo is 12 weeks today and is having a very varied sleeping pattern during the night. Some nights he is sleeping all night, sometimes wakes once, sometimes twice, my question is how will this affect milk supply? On the nights he sleeps through my boobs are sooooo full they hurt which worries me that milk production will reduce and be an issue on the night he still waking twice?
Thanks x

I have no idea if this right but when my little one sleeps longer than expected and my boobs hurt I do a short expressing session. At the moment I feed 8-9 at night then I sleep and hubby does next one which means I don't feed until 4-5. Would think if she feeds regularly at all other feeds it wouldn't hurt supply x

I think that once bf is established and LO is a strong feeder it doesn't take long for supply to catch up with temporary changes.

The fact that you still get engorged shows that your body is still expecting night feeds from your LO at the moment.

Thank you I think I jinxed myself cos he has been up twice the last two nights! 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->