night time low grade fever + severe headaches

tulip11

TTC #1
Reaction score
hi
I know its BFP section but I would like to ask you guys because you all have gone through such phases since last few days I am having headaches but since last night it become severe at night time with low grade fever,feels sick,and last night when I was about to wake up from bed so everything in room was revolving around my head,queasy feeling Idk why and had temperature dips on 4-5 dpo's at day time its light headedness ...anyone who had such signs before ? again now this is second night headaches are becoming severe with low grade fever and yeah another thing specially at night time I am experiencing very frequent urination...

hi
I know its BFP section but I would like to ask you guys because you all have gone through such phases since last few days I am having headaches but since last night it become severe at night time with low grade fever,feels sick,and last night when I was about to wake up from bed so everything in room was revolving around my head,queasy feeling Idk why and had temperature dips on 4-5 dpo's at day time its light headedness ...anyone who had such signs before ? again now this is second night headaches are becoming severe with low grade fever and yeah another thing specially at night time I am experiencing very frequent urination...

usually have a low grade fever when pregnant...with all mine it ranged 99- 100.4

but from the sounds of it you may got yourself a bug too...maybe call your doc and see?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->