night time q

mommy43

isabel's mummy
Reaction score
what does every one do about night my lo has always been a good sleeper n slept from 10-11pm till 7-8am longer at weekends:happydance: will cloth stand up to that amount of time??? :shrug:

yep when my boys are in cloth overnight its from 7.30-8pm till 8am

Yeah my nappies do me 8 hours effortlessly, and Kia is a MEGA heavy wetter and a tummy sleeper.

I use Magic-Alls, standard minkis with a organic and stay dry flip insert inside, and tots bots stretchies with a Flip or Econobum wrap over the top.

Yeah my nappies do me 8 hours effortlessly, and Kia is a MEGA heavy wetter and a tummy sleeper.

I use Magic-Alls, standard minkis with a organic and stay dry flip insert inside, and tots bots stretchies with a Flip or Econobum wrap over the top.

J is still wetting through a tb stretchy in a couple of hours?! Do you think she's a just really heavy wetter or that I've just not prewashed them enough? :shrug: (washed with hardly any detergent 4 times). Not really a problem as with weehuggers we haven't had any leaks, but they're sopping wet so I don't like leaving her in them for more than 2 hours (the fleece liner is fortunately keeping her bottom drier).

Wellllllll they are supposed to be sopping wet, you know? It's really hard to say cos every fitted I use (WNNNs and stretchies and Muttaquins) are sopping wet when they come off- but as long as their skin is dry, and there's no leak, then it works iyswim?

I should have really added that I boost EVERYTHING though except WNNNs and Magic-alls... I use them as they come with their own inserts. But Stretchies I add a Close Parent night time booster (from Cheeks and Cherries) or an itti bitti booster.

xxx

My LO goes down between 7 and 7.30, and that's her till 7.30 to 8am. She's in a WNNN with a wool soaker, and I tend to boost it with an EP hemp booster as well as the layers and layers of WNNN insert :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->