Night Worker Widows

grrrrrrrrrrrrrr just spent ages trying to get E to sleep after dp failed then found out he hadn't checked his nappy... He was on the changing mat when I took over?!

going to get my stuff finished before i go to bed. my throat hurts!

Night :kiss: xxx

hey ladies glad you made use of the thread when I went to bed.

had to do something when i was in too much discomfort to sleep:(

do you still have the ap? see if they have anymore levels now! I want to see what i need to work to :lol:

Since the post count got turned off here no one can accuse us of trying to boast our post counts!

Come join us! We were chatting in the Birthday thread before but the powers that be sent it to an early grave.

More digs sparks?... well that's ok, I was going to (did) leave the thread in general chatter (just lock it), but since apparently there is an issue (not sure why you have to make it an issue, because we sure didn't) it's now been removed from the forum.

And as for an early grave; it was left open for well over a week past the end date.

Yes the powers that be did close it (and left it for post counts to kept), but gave plenty of warning that it would be!

Since the post count got turned off here no one can accuse us of trying to boast our post counts!

Come join us! We were chatting in the Birthday thread before but the powers that be sent it to an early grave.

More digs sparks?... well that's ok, I was going to (did) leave the thread in general chatter (just lock it), but since apparently there is an issue (not sure why you have to make it an issue, because we sure didn't) it's now been removed from the forum.

And as for an early grave; it was left open for well over a week past the end date.

Yes the powers that be did close it (and left it for post counts to kept), but gave plenty of warning that it would be!

I must admit to being slightly unsettled by the above post. Given that the original thread which caused the row was deleted id have thought that this would have been indication enough that the topic was now closed.
Seemingly you have you have got the wrong end of the stick regarding Sams tone at the beginning of this thread. it was definitely not meant to anger of denigrate anyone.Sam was merely making the point that the thread was closed and that we needed a new home to chat also that post counts didnt rise in here as people have had a go in the past about said 'birthday thread'.

Personally, I'm quite upset that this 'disagreement' has been aired on a public forum, as opposed to the more traditional 'Private Message' route. Highly unprofessional for people tasked with the general upkeep and maintenance of this place. Surely, airing dirty linen in public is hardly going to look attaractive to potential 'Babyandbumpers'

It upsets too as you being the owner can delete any posts that put you in a bad light yet others like the above can be left for the world to see.

i havent done anything to upset anyone on here and neither have the other ladies who posted on the birthday thread' to help BnB achieve its 3,000,000 posts, and yet now i have lost my post count too

I dont feel at any point i have been offensive in this post(feel free to tell me if i have) i have merely replied with my view on the above post

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->