Nightmare Dreams! Feel SO Real! Help please

Carlyanne15

Reaction score
:cry: Again of simply screaming would be better! Just had a nap went up at 17.20 OH has Amber down stairs with him. At 18.20 i wake up convinced that Amber is in bed with ME!
So 'm crying my eyes out searching the bed, throwing pillows off! And basically being a wild animal to find her! I screamed to Stuart and he said that Amber was down stairs with him, so i colapes at the top of the stairs :cry:!
This is the 3rd time i've had a horrible dream/nightmare!!!
I had one last night convinced i'd fallen asleep holding her, and attacked OH nearly patting him down and he had to hold me and turn the light on to show me she was all cosy in her Dreami!
And the night before it was that i was still pregnant and had a car crash in to a lake and all i could remember was trying to escape! And i felt the car falling and rolling over! Again OH had to settle me down.

I spoke to a friend and she said its quite normal to dream like this, its more like that we nod off and we havent reached the land of nod! And that our brains are all switched on fully still. And we are so tired we drift between reality and dreams!!

Seeing MW on wed, and will speak to her then, but has anyone else had
something like this???

I know how you feel hun with the dream you had about baby bein in the bed?

I have woke afew times in the night searching my bed and feelin around for my baby when hes in his own room in his cot

Last night i had the same dream and was feeling around the bed shaking and found Oh knee thought it was Leeons head dragged the quilt off him a=to find Oh nearly kneed me in the face seing what the heck i was doing....

I have the fear because we leave our bedroom door open at night that when i have this dream hes in our bed i think hes crawled out our bedroom and fallen down the stairs :( but ive out a gate on our bedroom door now just to help with the dreams and so i can relax a little when he is in our room but i can totally relate hun x x x

I had a dream like this in the hospital. I had a c-section and could barely get out of the bed when I was awake, but I actually jumped up like a streak of lightening in my sleep cause I thought someone took her away! Damn near killed myself.

I know how scary it is! :hugs: I hope it stops soon

Nope, but Caitlyn really is in bed with me and I do need to be concious of her all the time.

It's perfectly normal hun xx

i think its perfectly normal honey, my DF james has had terrible nightmares for the past week as maddi isn't in our room any more x

Thanks everyone, i managed a night without SCREAMING!!! Which was lovely thou i was still very aware that she could of been in our bed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->