Nightmares!! Insane ones! Anyone else?

sam3starxx

Expecting baby no 2
Reaction score
I'm not much of a dreamer never have been. With my first pregnancy that didn't change.

With this one, the dreams are crazy and the nightmares are horrific!

The other night i dreamt i woke up and blood was everywhere i screamed at my partner something is wrong with the baby, but then woke up and realised it was a dream so went to the toilet and jumped in the shower and gushes of blood came out, i was still dreaming and finally woke up!! So i dreamt i woke up but in fact hadn't!

Last night i dreamt my partner was forcing himself on me and could physically in my dream and real life feel him on me (he wasn't home he was at work) and i said no and managed to turn around. I woke up and went to turn the lamp on it didn't work, so i got out of bed to turn the main light on and he jumped out and grabbed me and said oh hell no and i screamed which then woke me up! Again a dream in a dream! I laid in bed petrified thinking jesus am i awake or not!!

Anyone else having ridiculous dreams? I hope they soon end!! :cry: :cry:

I have had weird dreams, not so much horrific but just plain crazy. I had a dream where DH and I went to an amusement park and had our car stolen so we stole a pony and camel from the amusement park (they had them there for rides) and raced each other home lol. I've had a few dreams where we went to the caribbean and also had a dream where we bought a house that was way out of our price range. Yeah... I'm not sure what my subconscious is trying to tell me :wacko:

Yeah, I had one the other night. I had a dream about the baby. Then all of a sudden I had one about my 5 year old. She had died. It woke me right up around 3:30AM and I could not go back to sleep for an hour. It felt so real, and I have never felt so much despair in my life. That morning I woke my daughter up for school and the little annoying things that normally just set me off like asking her 10 times to put on her shoes didn't matter at all. It made me realize how much I need to cherish every moment with my kids. No matter how tired or beat I am. I hope to never have on of those dreams again. I am not a fan. Why can't we dream about a field of 100 puppies and kittens? Something like that?! Lol.

Yes, terrible & nonstop dreams throughout this pregnancy. For me, it lasts for couple weeks then couple weeks of break, and it comes back
What I found really helpful was to relax my mind before bed, including a warm bath (works like magic) with a drop of lavender oil, half cup warm milk, guided sleep meditation etc.
Hope the dreams will go away soon xxx

Been having a few startled awakening where my adrenaline is racing and can't return to sleep but cannot recal the dream others so vivid x x

I'm not much of a dreamer never have been. With my first pregnancy that didn't change.

With this one, the dreams are crazy and the nightmares are horrific!

The other night i dreamt i woke up and blood was everywhere i screamed at my partner something is wrong with the baby, but then woke up and realised it was a dream so went to the toilet and jumped in the shower and gushes of blood came out, i was still dreaming and finally woke up!! So i dreamt i woke up but in fact hadn't!

Last night i dreamt my partner was forcing himself on me and could physically in my dream and real life feel him on me (he wasn't home he was at work) and i said no and managed to turn around. I woke up and went to turn the lamp on it didn't work, so i got out of bed to turn the main light on and he jumped out and grabbed me and said oh hell no and i screamed which then woke me up! Again a dream in a dream! I laid in bed petrified thinking jesus am i awake or not!!

Anyone else having ridiculous dreams? I hope they soon end!! :cry: :cry:

Yes I've been getting some horrible nightmares the last week!
Really warped horrible ones and then some night they're just bizarre lol.

When I was pregnant with my son, I had wicked bad nightmares. And it's starting up again with this one.

Last night I dreamed I was stuck in my house because there were people outside with masks and knives. I'll spare you all the details but it was pretty intense and terrifying. Maybe I should ignore my horror movie obsession for a while...lol

I’ve been having weird dreams. The other day i dreamt that I smacked DD really hard and put her in bed... I then woke up to her smiling at me and being an angel child and felt serious guilt for smacking her in my dream!

Yes! I’ve been having horrific nightmares, I had to take a day off work as I am so physically exhausted from waking so much (and being too scared to get back to sleep). I had vivid dreams with my first, but this is ridiculous! Everything is magnified this time, the dreams, the sickness, the acid �� proper feel sorry for myself! ��

I have super vivid and intense dreams every single night. The worst ones are sad or scary. I had them with my last pregnancy too. They are one of my least favorite symptoms of pregnancy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->