nightmares...

Jessicahide

Reaction score
Jesus have they started, normally i don't mind as they are about me solving grizzly murders, but i have had one dream when they found babies heartbeat, told me it was slow, then told me baby had stopped growing properly, woke up sobbing at that one. Then i have just woken up now after dreaming my son Alexander had gone missing from school, and had been taken by some man and the police were searching as i frantically screamed and searched.... I don;t think i can handle anymore like that one.

I'm so sorry. :( Pregnancy nightmares are horrible. :hugs:

Odd question, but when do you take your prenatal? I have found that I can't take b-vitamins anywhere near bedtime, or I have horrible nightmares. My dreams have been far less frequent and intense with the pregnancy, and I'm wondering if it's because I take my vitamins separately (not in a prenatal) and I'm sure to take my b-complex earlier in the day. In the past, I've always taken my prenatal at night because I was advised that it was easier in your stomach. My nightmares were pretty awful in the last two pregnancies, though.

Odd question, but when do you take your prenatal? I have found that I can't take b-vitamins anywhere near bedtime, or I have horrible nightmares. My dreams have been far less frequent and intense with the pregnancy, and I'm wondering if it's because I take my vitamins separately (not in a prenatal) and I'm sure to take my b-complex earlier in the day. In the past, I've always taken my prenatal at night because I was advised that it was easier in your stomach. My nightmares were pretty awful in the last two pregnancies, though.

That's an interesting thought, i aways take mine in the morning after i have my breakfast. but i forgot them yesterday, i was feeling really ill yesterday, think i may have had a hormone surge as my back was aching and boobs were on fire!

That's an interesting thought, i aways take mine in the morning after i have my breakfast. but i forgot them yesterday, i was feeling really ill yesterday, think i may have had a hormone surge as my back was aching and boobs were on fire!

The hormone surge could definitely explain it too! My hormones were raging the worst with my first (I was just 17/18 which may have been why) and I also had the worst nightmares with her. They were so vivid! I do definitely have bad dreams if I take Bs too close to bedtime (even when not pregnant), but I wonder if it's not also better with this pregnancy because I'm so much older and my hormone swings seem milder?

In any case, I hope the bad dreams get better for you. I agree that the murder mystery stuff isn't quite so bad... It's the scary stuff that involves a loved one that is the worst. :(

The hormone surge could definitely explain it too! My hormones were raging the worst with my first (I was just 17/18 which may have been why) and I also had the worst nightmares with her. They were so vivid! I do definitely have bad dreams if I take Bs too close to bedtime (even when not pregnant), but I wonder if it's not also better with this pregnancy because I'm so much older and my hormone swings seem milder?

In any case, I hope the bad dreams get better for you. I agree that the murder mystery stuff isn't quite so bad... It's the scary stuff that involves a loved one that is the worst. :(

Have you found pregnancy easier or harder as you have got older ( another change of subject) i had my first at 20 and this one i am 31 and i must say even though i am older now, i must admit it's easier being pregnant now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->