Nighttime cloth

Hanna

Reaction score
What is your best night time cloth nappy?

I am getting on really well with cloth now but we always put lo in sposies at night. I would like to change that.
She sometimes sleeps for 12h and produces quite a heavy nappy in the morning!!!
I am a fan of pocket, birth to potty but am opened to suggestions.

I use a few, but the best are flips (stuffed either with 2 microfibre or one microfibre and one cotton), also BG v3 with similar stuffing to the flip

Izzy also sleeps 12hr+ and she does ALOT of wee over night, but they have only leaked once and that was cos she slept 14hours!

It depends what your definition of a lot of wee is I suppose. A Flip would never last us overnight, even if we used three inserts! My absolute favourite night nappies are Puddlekins Silent Nights (we have the one-size ones or you can buy sized) with Disana wool pants over the top. Most people who have heavy wetters find that pockets/AIOs aren't the best for overnight. Fitteds with wraps (PUL or wool) over the top tend to be more reliable.

I use different ones:

Motherease's Sandys's (I think they're made of bamboo) with a cotton muslin inside for extra absorption :haha: and then a Motherease wrap over the top. This works really well and doesn't leak (so far!)

I also just bought a Minki Nappy - the pocket one. I've used it twice with a pre-fold and cotton muslin inside the pocket, which works well, but is pretty big (had to use 6-9 months vest, just to get it to fasten!).

LO wears these for 12 hours and both are good.
Hope that helps a bit - it's such a minefield :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"