Nighttime Menstrual Cramps at 7 weeks

kellyintexas3

Reaction score
I woke up last night with the worst menstrual type cramps and it was really painful, but I was just spotting when I wiped and it was more pinkish/red. The cramps are still continuing this morning. I'm 7w3d. Anyone else experienced terrible cramps in the middle of the night? I know your uterus expands, but damn. I have a tear in the placenta and doc said the bleeding could continue for a few weeks. I'm also guessing my lovenox (blood thinner) shots aren't helping stop the spotting and bleeding. I just went to the bathroom and it was more red. I hate this!!! Is the first trimester over yet?!? If anyone has any good, happy stories about cramping and bleeding and having a healthy baby, I'd love to hear it!

As your bleeding is accompanied by cramps hun Id be inclined to say maybe go and get checked out again. Especially if the cramps were painful. It's most likely to do with the tear, I have a separation of the placenta from the uterine wall and I've had spotting and mild cramps but the doctor said to me that if at any point the cramps become painful then head straight to the hopital to be checked over. Really hope you feel better soon!

Same at pp. my consultant said to me if the pain becomes very painful to go back. Also being accompanied by spotting I would even its just for piece of mind x

I agree with what the previous ladies have said, you should call your doctor/midwife. However my first pregnancy I would get the WORST cramps at night. I was always worried I was going to miscarry or something, but I never did. I think the uterus tends to do a lot of growing at night. Good luck hon, hope all is well.

I had a miscarriage while I was at my doctor's office. Oh well. Thank you all so much for your support and help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->